What's New?

National Day of Prayer Task Force
It's never too soon to start planning for National Day of Prayer! Is your church or group hosting a prayer meeting for NDP on May 2? Let us know (praybagbr@yahoo.com) so we can help spread the word!

We need more prayer warriors!
Would you like to represent your church as a BAGBR Prayer Coordinator?
Check out the sidebar for more info.




Prayer ROCKS! (A craft)

I recently saw something I thought would make a cute craft for a give away at prayer meetings, to leave in your church's prayer room, etc. It was called a prayer rock.

Take a small, clean rock, around the size of a ping pong ball. Cut a square of fabric large enough to wrap the rock up like a sachet. Tie the fabric with a colorful ribbon, with this poem attached:

I'm your little prayer rock, and this is what I'll do,
Just put me on your pillow until the day is through.
Then, turn back your covers, and climb into your bed,
And WHACK! Your little prayer rock will hit you on the head.
Then you will remember as the day is through,
To kneel and say your prayers as you always wanted to.
Then, when you are finished, just dump me on the floor.
I'll stay there through the night time to help you out once more.
When you rise next morning -CLUNK!- I'll stub your toe,
So you will remember morning prayers before you go.
Put me back upon your pillow when your bed is made,
And your clever little prayer rock will continue in your aid.
Because your Heavenly Father cares and loves you so,
He wants you to remember to talk to Him, you know!

No comments: